Chiropractic Information Links
- Dr. Andrew Weil, MD. a leading integrative medicine proponent, discusses Chiropractic.
- Spineuniverse.com, Spine-health.com and WebMD.com gives in-depth information on back and neck pain.
- WebMD.com - a good source for topics on Chiropractic Care.
- Infoholix.net features holistic, wholistic and natural medicine therapies and forms of healing; infoholix health news reports about shortcomings of allopathic medicine and alternatives offered by complementary medicine.
- To Your Health - Educating and informing health-minded individuals on their alternative health and wellness choices.
- The National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine - A good healthcare resource.
- American Chiropractic Association.
- Training, Practice, and Research in Chiropractic in the United States.
Devine Chiropractic accepts most insurance plans including auto accidents and work injuries (100%). Just bring your insurance card or information and we will check on your benefits and do the processing and billing. Our intent is to make insurance billing as hassle-free as possible for you. We are a preferred provider for most personal insurance including:
If you have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage or no insurance at all, we will be happy to work with you and discuss payment arrangements. Please call our office for more information.
Find Us At:
Web designer - Mona Srikanth (http://www.webzeko.com/). Always gracious and supportive, Mona designed this website, as well as www.seattlechiropractor.com and www.bestseattlechiropractor.com. I shall be forever be indebted to Mona, not only for her professionalism and absolute attention to detail, but also for the guidance and emotional support Mona provided throughout the long process of creating these websites.